The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page

onsdag 27 april 2011

Balletshoes

Dear stranger
I must confess that I am a dancer. Not the professional kind, just a teenage kid who are running around and busting some moves in a crowded dance studio.
I love dancing, but sometimes it can get ruff and you can loose faith. You can actually feel like a ugly duckling trotting around and hitting your fellow dancers in the face. That's just how it is.
Or sometime you feel like the wind is blowing your way. Like you can make a triple pirouette just like that.
I actually danced two times today, one in my gymclass and the other on my spear time. I wonder how all of the guys can have such bad beat and so sweaty palms? I guess that's just life.
From Jodie With Love

1 kommentar:

  1. haha kanske inte *alla*... men vääldigt många :P

    kul är det att dansa :)

    SvaraRadera