The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page

tisdag 26 april 2011

I've never let my school interfere with my education

Dear stranger
Today was the first day of school after spring brake. It was a successful day, it was OK food in the cafeteria and I didn't have any kind of hard lessons.
As usual I was kind of freaked out. I was actually really terrified, I don't know how I will survive the first day of what we in Sweden call Gymnasium. I will surly have hot flashes and stand in hours in front of the mirror. I don't have the best  self esteem, it might seem that way but I'm a good actress.
I often push friends away, I don't know why. That makes me rather lonely sometimes... I wonder how I became to be this way. When did I turn out to be just fine, just another young folk?
From Jodie with love

1 kommentar: