The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page

måndag 25 april 2011

Rabbit or duck?

Dear stranger
As I recall, the fabulous minds of the writers at the show How I Met Your Mother "invented" the rabbit and duck. It's such a great way to divide the part of the human race called man into two parts. Like they say, a man is like a toilet. He's either occupied or full of shit.
This day has been both a rabbit and a duck, both good and bad. It's a rather strange feeling when you one moment feel full of life and like you want to shout (look my hands jumping, shout, look my heart's pumping) and the next you feel like you want to hide under the pillow and sleep.
I wonder how that can be, how can you feel slapped down at the same time you feel happy as a sheep in a barn full of hay? Does sheep eat hay?
From Jodie with love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar