The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page

söndag 24 april 2011

Corsetes and crinolines

Dear stranger
I imagine that you've never been on my blog before, given that it was created yesterday. I believe that therefore there is a need for me to tell y'all a little thing or two about me.
I am a girl, who have wishes and dreams about publishing a fictional story someday and who have a weird affection to physics and biology. I've never been that girl, the one who knows all about the latest fashions and celebrities, but I believe in something called style. The thing that all have, but that some have a hard time to find. That little something that can change in a blink of an eye.
Style isn't about following the latest trends or wearing designer clothes. It's about being an individual. Just think about all the great ones. Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn, Birgitte Bardot... They all had it. They had the courage to stand out from the crowd.
So I can't help but wonder, what if we all followed one sense of fashion, if we all did what the magazines told us to do? The answer is that the fashion never would change, we would be stuck in crinolines and corsets.
With love from Jodie



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar